Followers

Monday, 19 November 2012

Christmas LO and fabrics

DSCF1500 As promised here is the LO I was working on over the weekend.  It was fun playing with the new papers, stamps and dies from Stampin' Up!  I've used the gorgeous Candlelight Christmas speciality papers along with the Ornament Keepsakes bundle which is on promotion this month.  I also had fun with a couple of the Big Shot dies and embossing folders.  These photos were taken at one of our local garden centres a few weeks ago - I love going round and seeing all the different displays each garden centre puts on each year. 

DSCF1497
This morning I put together this set of four fabric coasters using the co-ordinating Candlelight Christmas fabrics which in real life are a deeper red than in this picture.  I couldn't get decent pictures of either of these projects as we've gone from brilliant sunshine yesterday to wet and miserable today.  I found this video on You Tube on how to make the coasters - really quick and simple and would make a great gift for someone.


5 comments:

Annie said...

great layout Linda! and loving the colours on your fabric coasters.
hugs, annie x

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous LO Linda, loving all these new SU! goodies !!

WOW! the coasters are gorgeous ! what fabulous fabric, I hadn't noticed this in the catalogue, must have another look LOL

Looking forward to seeing you wednesday evening.
luv
wynneth
x

JB said...

I love the coasters, good idea for a chrimbo pressie. Thanks for your woyww comment on my blog last week, sorry didn't get round to you sooner. Jane.

catherine said...

These look super Linda and love the coasters idea.I too love all the xmas displays in the garden centres and all the musical items
x catherine

Julie said...

Fab coasters!