Followers

Sunday, 18 November 2012

Autumn Sunshine

DSCF1465 Sun shining although a nip to the air today.  We managed to enjoy a couple of hours out walking with Max through one of our favourite places.  DH had the camera today but I often wonder if the camera thinks I'm sure I've taken photos of this place hundreds of times already - do I really need to take another.  Somehow I don't think you can ever take enough photos of a day like today and with such beautiful features along the walk.

DSCF1483It was our No1 son's 6th wedding anniversary today - we called in on our way back from our walk to drop in a card and gift and give them our best wishes.  They are slowly coming to terms with Elisha's diabetes although there is a lot to take in but they will get there I know and hopefully Elisha will learn to manage this for herself as she gets older too.  I played table football with Connor - he beat me 7-6 - it was fun though.

I managed to get some stitching done this afternoon - I'm trying to finish the Lizzie Kate months of the year for November.  I've only managed to do the capital N and a small piece of the acorn for this design so far - with any luck I might get some time during the week to get it completed.  I don't want to fall behind on this one as December will no doubt get busy and I would like to have it finished in time to put up in the New Year.
DSCF1491
Watched Strictly this evening - I really do love this programme and I wish I could dance like the professionals.  After Strictly I managed to complete the Christmas LO for the workshop tomorrow evening - the light was too poor to take a decent photo so will leave that for the morning and post then.

DSCF1492
No change in FIL condition - it's so sad to see him like this.  MIL is getting some help with nurses coming in to help out which is making a huge difference for her.  Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and comments.


3 comments:

Darnell J Knauss said...

I will have to say every time you post stunning pictures like these, how remarkably blessed you are to live near this glorious place for a walk. DH did a masterful job with the photographs, capturing the essence of fall for us!!

Julie said...

Looks a very beautiful place, just the sort to wander and think and blow away the cobwebs from a busy week.

Happy Anniversary to you son and his wife

Karen K said...

Hi Linda

Thinking of you all with your FIL xxx I hope Elisha keeps well, lovely photos.

k x