Followers

Wednesday, 10 October 2012

WOYWW

DSCF1304 It's been a long time since I took part in WOYWW which is hosted by Julia at Stamping Ground - a great way of seeing what other people have been up to on the crafting front each week.  I haven't taken part for a long time as there hasn't been much to show on my craft workspace for quite some time as most of the summer months were spent stitching.  As you can see my desk is well and truly cluttered as I have been busy making post it note holders, chocolate filled Christmas tree decorations and Trick or Treat packages for the craft fayre next week.  It's been a fun morning though.  The desk is all tidy now as I wanted to get out with Max before the rain came again and we just about made it.

Chores have now been completed this afternoon so I am now going to settle down and do some more stitching while there is still some reasonable light to see with in the conservatory despite the miserable rain outside.  This evening I have been invited out to Jacqueline's house for some more crafting fun - think it will be more of the same from this morning but maybe not as productive as there will also be a lot of chatter I am sure!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Glad you're back in the WOYWW fray. :) I'm not much of a stitcher (major understatement) and admire the skill and patience it requires. We're having rain here today, too (upstate NY). I like your layered card I see in the background. Hope you have a fun crafty day with your friend. ~ Laura #109

Annie said...

and I thought my desk was cluttered! have fun this evening and say hi! to Jacqueline from me. We have started tiling in the new bathroom - once Jason has done his bit cutting and sticking it will be my turn to grout so messy fingers for the rest of the week!
hugs, annie x

Jill said...

Ooh mess! We must try to meet up soon Linda. Jill x

Sarah Anderson said...

have a fab crafty evening!
Sarah #127

Saxo Stamper said...

Looks like you we're having fun

K x

Julie said...

A desk like that looks like it is loved and well used by a crafter!

Tamika said...

Sometimes I feel guilty that my house is a mess and I am crafting for hours so, I clean up all around which takes about 3-4hrs and then the next day I cut until my hearts content! I think your space looks good! Tamika #14