Followers

Wednesday, 24 October 2012

WOYWW #177

DSCF1346 Two posts in one day!  WOYWW this week is the new Christmas SAL that I have started now that the Fat Man is completed.  I've only had about an hour to work on this one today but have made a good start on the Merry & Bright design by Erynne.  I think this is going to be another fun stitch and am already looking forward to working on it again next week.  I have changed the day for my SAL from a Monday to a Wednesday simply because today was the first day I have had a chance to make a start on it.

The Fat Man is now at the framers and I have gone for an off white mount and a Teally Blue frame - they are hoping to have it done for me by the 7th November so fingers crossed.

13 comments:

Twiglet said...

Lovely cross stitch patterns - hope you show us the finished pic. I have been using up all my junk beads this week so will be looking for old necklaces at the next car boot sale! x Jo #79

Barb King said...

Looks like a lot of work! Thanks for stopping by my space. Barb

Karen McAlpine said...

This does look like a great pattern!! What a nice finished project it will make!
Karen 129

My name is Wynneth said...

You sure are a busy stitchy girl LOL Looking forward to seeing your framed Fat Man Sal.
luv
wynneth
x

Julie said...

Nice fabric colour you've chosen for this SAL.

Anne said...

That is going to be lovely. Happy WOYWW (though a bit late) Anne x #146

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful pattern and you did a great job...love allthose little snowmen!

Spyder said...

I'm not very stitchy, never got it right...but at least everyone had a good laugh!! Thanks for my snoop! Have a crafty week! HaPpY Late WOYwW!
((Lyn)) #25

Julia Dunnit said...

Took me a minute to work out who the Fat man is, my head is obviously cloudy this morning! You work fast, love the square details on the next project, really nice work.

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh this is a pretty one, you are a dedicated stitcher aren't you...took me a minute to work out who you meant by the Fat man, never heard of him referred to like that!!

Suzanne said...

Here I am - late again!
Your project looks lovely XX

Suzanne said...

Here I am - late again! love the christmassy look of your latest project X

Sue from Oregon said...

Okay Linda---are you hiding your full desk for a reason LOL! Happy belated WOYWW! ♥ Sue Kment