Followers

Wednesday, 17 October 2012

WOYWW #176

DSCF1306 On my workdesk this week are more items for the craft fayre on Saturday.  The liquorice sticks I've turned into witches broomsticks an idea from the current Autumn/Winter mini catalogue from SU.  The Mummy pillow box chocolate treat holders I got from Angie of Chic 'n Scratch both fun and easy makes.  There are also some daisy flowers that I have been making for my own stash supply.  Not as much crafting time this week as I would have liked but hopefully next week will be better.

Off now to check out a few other blogs from Julia's Stamping Ground to see what other crafters have been up to this week.

11 comments:

House of Bears said...

How creative, we bet you'll sell loads. Good luck for Saturday.

Thanks for visiting the bears today.

:)

Jan Hennings said...

Love hoping from blog to blog and having a bit of a snoop :)

Enejy clemens said...

Those witches broomsticks are a great idea!!
Love your desk!

Jill said...

Looks like a busy crafting week for you Linda! Hope you do well at the craft fayre. Jill x

Cameron said...

Fun Halloween goodies!
Love the mummies :)

Julia Dunnit said...

Wonderful stuff Linda, just the right things to sell if you ask me, good luck..and enjoy at the weekend!

Katie said...

I love the Halloween treats!

Happy WOYWW (on Thursday!)
Katie #121

Julie said...

Good luck on Saturday, have fun.

Darnell J Knauss said...

Hi Linda, You have a happy desk with those adorable licorice stick "broomsticks!" Good luck on Saturday! Sounds like you are quite the needleworker, too! I used to cross-stitch years ago and loved it.


Thanks for coming by to visit me already! I'm still WOYWWing my way around ... hope you have a wonderful week! Darnell #35

Twiglet said...

Great idea for the broomsticks! I am a bit late visiting this week. I am trying to visit a few new desks each week. x Jo #86

Suzanne said...

Apologies for the late visit to your desk. Edible broomsticks - yum! Great projects xx