Followers

Tuesday, 23 October 2012

World Treasures

DSCF1342 I've finally got to play with one of the new stamp sets from SU - this one is called World Treasures and I made my version of the card which is on page 98 of the current catalogue.  I've used four of the five new in colours from SU, Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit (just love the names they give to their colours).  The image has been stamped out in all the colours and then I've cut out different layers.  I've used an embossing folder on Whisper White for the background and created a little banner with the sentiment which comes from the Just Believe stamp set from SU.

Short and sweet today as I have to get ready for work now.

5 comments:

Jay said...

very sophisticated, I like the card, good colouring Jacqueline

Karen K said...

Just beautiful Linda x

Julie said...

Wow, that's spectacular!

My name is Wynneth said...

Looks good Linda, hope to see these new goodies IRL soon. We've lots of catching up to do so hope we can get together soon !
luv
wynneth
x

Mrs A. said...

Love the style of this card. Super for a male. Hugs Mrs A.