Followers

Monday, 8 October 2012

Take note

DSCF1303 It was a fun weekend crafting with my friend Lisa.  I showed her how to make many of the items I have been making for the craft fayre which is now less than two weeks away and I still have lots I want to make for it.  One of the items we made was this post it note holder - nothing really original but something I am hoping will sell.  I found the instructions here but had to adapt the sizes to accomodate the pens I had bought (they must have been thicker round the barrel than the ones in the video).  I'm trying to use up retired cardstock and papers from SU in the hope of clearing some space in my overcrowded cupboards.  To decorate the top of the post it note holder I've used the lovely stamp set called Mixed Bunch from SU and cut out the flower with the co-ordinating punch and a 1 inch circle punch for the centre.

There were no more incidents at work on Saturday afternoon for me and amazingly enough the grill was working despite the amount of flames that had been coming out and how black it looked when I left it Friday afternoon.  Late Saturday afternoon was spent cleaning it up and making it look as though it could be used again!

6 comments:

Julie said...

They'll sell we'll, always so useful. Well done to you both.

Karen K said...

These are lovely I am sure they will sell x

Glad the grill is ok

K x

catherine said...

Glad you had a good time with your friend Linda. these holders look like a great idea and would be useful for keeping notes at xmas time!!Glad everything was ok at work for you.
X catherine

Jill said...

Ooops sounds as if you have had an eventful week!! Jill x

Annie said...

these will make great gifts and are sure to do well at the fair.
hugs, annie x

Suzanne said...

Good luck at the fair xx