Followers

Monday, 1 October 2012

Snowed in

DSCF1271 The final chart Snowed In for the Fat Man SAL has been started.  I managed to get all my chores completed by midday which left the afternoon free to stitch.  I'm really pleased with the progress I made, just the snowman and the words to do for this chart which I am hopeful will get completed next Monday.  It will then only leave me the sentiment at the top and the mailbox which goes inbetween the snow friends and let it snow.  If I can get them done by the 15th of the month it means I should be able to take it to be framed and have it back early November already to put up during December!

I will miss doing this SAL each Monday but I have found another Christmas SAL to join in with which I will continue to do on Mondays.  It's a freebie chart from Erynne of Stitcheree! blog - the first part of the SAL has been posted with a further two parts to follow.  I've yet to decide what colour fabric and stitch count to work on but I know I'm looking forward to starting it.

5 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Oh you should be pleased its beautiful

K x

Julie said...

This one is so cute, going to miss your updates too when it's finished. The new one looks nice,that'll be fun seeing what' each new part is.

Heli said...

looks brilliant Linda, love the block and get you with your new machine, it is a bit addictive once you start quilting, and it is true, you never can have too many fat quarters, or charm packs or Jelly rolls. or layer cakes....:)

Barbi said...

It's looking great! We're all coming to the end of the SAL...I think we'll all miss it...it was/is fun.

Shari said...

looking wonderful.......I need more stitching time!!!!! I have this kitted up...also want to do the SAL from Erynne!