Followers

Thursday, 18 October 2012

Snow more and chart swap anyone?

DSCF1335 The Fat Man SAL has finally been finished - I do have to confess that I didn't actually finish it on Monday but I only had a small amount left to do so I finished that this evening along with stitching on the cute snowflake buttons.  I've really enjoyed this and am so looking forward to picking out the frame and mount and having this on one of our walls for this Christmas.  I'm taking mum out next Wednesday so I will probably take it to be framed while we are out and about which means it should be back with me in about three weeks - yippee!

Now as I am never likely to stitch any of these again is there anyone out there in blogland that would like to swap these charts for something they have already stitched or have a chart they have bought but are now unlikely to stitch?  If so then please contact me and we can arrange a mutual swap.  I'm happy to send anywhere in the world.  The charts no longer have the buttons so you would need to add your own embellishments.

Next week will see the start of Erynne's Christmas SAL - parts one and two have already been put up on her blog Stitcheree! but I am hoping it won't take me too long to pick up speed on this one - I can't imagine I will get this one done in time for Christmas but I will give it my best shot!

Right must crack on and try and get some more last minute craft fayre crafting done - fingers crossed I'll be ready for it Saturday morning.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Fabulous finish, really looking forward to watching your new SAL develop.

Mrs A. said...

Well done on getting your SAL finished. It looks fab. Hope you will show us when it has been framed. Hugs Mrs A.

Barbi said...

wooo hooo congrats on finishing the SAL! It was fun to watch everyone's progress..and now everyone's finishes.

Lucy said...

The finished article looks great Linda xxx

Heli said...

Well done you for getting in done :) and the craft fayre bits look brilliant! how did it go? x

Karen K said...

This is fabulous Linda and congratulations on finishing.

k x