Followers

Thursday, 25 October 2012

Hello

DSCF1347 Card No3 made with the World Treasures stamp set from SU.  The colour combo this time is Gumball Green, Primrose Petals and Summer Starfruit.  I've used the flower image as the main focal point for this card and coloured the image in using the Primrose Petal ink pad and Garden Green marker pen.  I've also used the same image to create a background for the base card.  A strip of paper from the 12 x 12 paper pack from the In Colour range which co-ordinates with all the new colours and a lovely piece of stitched ribbon in Summer Starfruit.  The Gumball Green piece of cardstock I ran through the cuttlebug with a butterfly embossing folder to give some depth to the cardstock.  This one was finished off with a sentiment from the SU Tiny Tags stamps set and punched out with the jewellery tag punch also from SU.

You have now seen all four stamps that come with this stamp set which you might have guessed I quite like.  My challenge for the rest of the week is to see what other designs I can come up with.

Going in town with Colette, Logan and Savannah today to do some more Christmas shopping, I also want to make myself a long overdue hair appointment and hopefully pick up some new clothes for myself.  I'm going on a scrapbooking retreat next weekend so thought I'd treat myself before I go away.  Really do need to start thinking what I need to take with me photos and paperwise.  I've been asked to take along my SU stuff so we'll be having a little SU party while I'm away - so looking forward to the weekend as it's been ages since I met up with the 'girls' from the Exeter Scrapaholics group.

The sun is trying to come out today, it's been very murky and overcast for the past couple of days.  With any luck I might even get the washing dry!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Have a lovely shopping trip, hope you get some bargains.
Super card.

My name is Wynneth said...

Gorgeous card Linda, this stamp set is lovely, I'm not surprised you like it so much ! Great papers too.

Hope you have a wonderful day with Colette and the children - christmas shopping ? I must get cracking with all the christmas 'makes' I intend to give, I'm running out of time ! Did do a little christmas shopping in Florida, so I'm not quite as far behind as I might have been LOL

Enjoy your scrapbook retreat, hope to meet up with you soon. Fingers crossed you get some SU! customers/orders too.
luv
wynneth
x

Jill said...

Oh heck I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet! X