Followers

Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Faithful friend

DSCF1343 I thought this week I would try and see how many different cards I could make out of the World Treasures stamps set.  I've use Midnight Muse and Raspberry Ripple cardstock and designer paper from the 2012-2014 in colour range.  All the papers in the pack are double sided so I have only had to use one piece for this card (with plenty left over).  I've stamped the sentiment out in Midnight Muse ink and then hand cut the sentiment before matting it onto on of the lovely Window Framelits.  With a small strip of Midnight Muse I have used the background stamp which is in the stamp set to create my strip across the middle of the card.

I now have a couple of days off work.  Today I'm taking mum out, firstly to go out and get my Fat Man SAL framed, then some lunch and finally the highlight of her day - food shopping!  Nothing spectacular but it does at least give her a few hours break from my dad - bless him.

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Lovely card, really stylish and well coordinated colours you used.

X Stefanie

Julie said...

A super looking card.
It's nice to have mother/daughter time.

My name is Wynneth said...

Really elegant design Linda, love the blue/red combo and the papers look yummy - oh dear !!
luv
wynneth
x