Followers

Wednesday, 3 October 2012

CASology challenge–Zoo

DSCF1276 I got to do some more paper crafting yesterday evening, nothing fancy but decided to join in with this weeks CASology challenge.  I've missed doing them the past couple of weeks as time seemed to go against me so it was nice to work with one of their cue words again.  The cue word this week is zoo and I've used SU's Fox and Friends and SU inks to stamp them out with.  The sentiment is from a set from The stamps of life and I've stamped it onto the Soft Suede cardstock and punched out with what must be a retired SU punch as I can't find it in the current catalogue.

Another long day at work today but I have tomorrow off which will be nice.  Out crafting this evening with some crafting buddies - not sure what I'm going to take along with me yet though!

9 comments:

Julie said...

It's my stitch club tonight, i do so look forward to my Wednesday evening out with the girls.
Fab card!

catherine said...

Great card Linda and glad you found some time to yourself. Hope you enjoy your crafting evening with your friends
x catherine

Ardyth said...

Love your little 'zoo'! Great sentiment to tie it all together! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Saxo Stamper said...

Great Linda, super colours and lovely stamps

K x

Melissa said...

What a perfect set to use for this week's challenge! Love the simple alignment of images and the fun sentiment! A wonderful CAS design!!! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Fun stamp set for the challenge. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Rosemary said...

fabulous card for the challenge! love that SU! set you used... so cute! thanks for playing along with CASology!

Patrice said...

Great use of the prompt - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week and enter my giveaway!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/10/52-card-pickup-week-40-and-giveaway.html

Jen W. said...

Super cute card! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!