Followers

Friday, 7 September 2012

Fat Man SAL and September is complete

DSCF1173DSCF1172 What a wonderful week it has been weather wise the sun has been shining every day since Monday however I think it's all set to change again next week :(  Anyway on Monday I did manage to get some stitches put into the Fat Man SAL and I was able to complete the cute little bunny, a dear little bird and make a start on the snowman and his scarf.

I have been alittle distracted from crafting this week as it has been the US Open Tennis and as a huge Murray fan I have been trying to watch his progress through the tournament.  Thankfully despite a few scares he has made the semi final which is good although he did keep me up until 1am this week as I just couldn't go to bed without knowing the outcome.  Another late night last night too as I watched another of the quarter finals Tipsaravic and Ferrer which went on until minnight but what a match and worth the few hours less sleep!

DSCF1175DSCF1176
Today I have managed to put the final stitches in the month of September and am really pleased that I have managed to complete it so early in the month.  This means it will free up some time for other stitching WIP's - I think I will concentrate on Yiotas's landscape cross stitch and also try and get some more of the bear sampler done this month.  So long as I get it done for Savannah's first birthday I'll be happy.





6 comments:

Jill said...

It's been too hot for me this week although I don't want to go back to more rain!!

Looks as if the stitching is coming on a pace. I have managed to breakaway from the gardening and finish a quilt and start 2 others!!!

Jill x

catherine said...

great progress this month with the stitching. This will leave loads of spare time for your quilting blocks(lol). glad your enjoying the tennis. hope you have a good weeknd
x catherine

Karen K said...

Looking fabulous Linda, nice job x xx

Julie said...

The September block looks great, Fat Men are cute.

Tammy Bergeron said...

your stitching is looking great!! I have to get back to my snowman ASAP

Mrs A. said...

Your sampler is looking good. Like the colours you have completed for September. Hugs Mrs A.