Followers

Saturday, 29 September 2012

Craft show stash

DSCF1261
 I did it!  I actually went to a craft show and didn't buy a stamp - that has got to be a first for me.  There were lots of lovely stamps there trying to tempt me but I managed to resisit.  I didn't as you can see from the photo resist from buying some crafting goodies.  The 12 x 12 storage boxes are to help me sort out my papers and cards in a slightly more organized fashion.  I picked up the  quilting rulers and a new rotary blade and the Moda jelly roll also came home with me - this matches the fat quarters I picked up last week and will make life a lot easier for the quilt I have in mind.  It will save me having to cut the fat quarters into strips.  Both sets of the fabric will be used for the quilt but it should make it quicker for me - that's the theory anyway.  I'm afraid I couldn't resist the cute cross stitch kit which I will make up - not sure which grand daughter it will be for yet.  There is also a lovely snowflake rosette die cut, a couple of embossing folders and some craft bags. The show was really good and we all came home tired but happy with our shop til we drop experience.  Just need to start saving again now for the next one!

2 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Linda, ooooh what lovely stash. I purchased a few fat quarters for my Lynette Anderson blocks and also took delivery of my quilting cats and dogs book...it's fabulous.

Enjoy your stash

K

catherine said...

you did really well resisting temptation with the stamps Linda. I'm sure you are going to have loads of fun with the stuff you have bought . Hope I can be as good as you next week when I go to ours.
x catherine