Followers

Saturday, 1 September 2012

CASology – Relax

DSCF1139 I managed to quickly make this card this morning for the CASology challenge where this weeks cue card is RELAX.  I remembered I had this sweet stamp in amongst the many I possess and thought it was perfect.  There's no better way to relax I think than with a good book - although I probably wouldn't climb a tree to do so.  The stamp is from a company called Rainbow Studios - not sure if they are still making stamps as I couldn't find their website.

I've had a couple of easy days at work - I think I made the right decision changing jobs and work life should be a lot easier from now on.  I'm covering for someone who is on holiday next week so no having to work this Sunday which is nice.  Not sure what I will do tomorrow, there is a Family open day at Devonport Park so we might take Logan there for a while if Tim and Colette don't take him.  I could also do with getting out in the garden and weeding the borders again!  We'll see what the weather brings and decide then I think.

7 comments:

Ardyth said...

What a perfect image - reading on your own (even if not up in a tree) is the perfect way to relax! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Julie said...

I love a book too, a cute design.
Hope the weather behaves and you can get outside tomorrow .

Jen W. said...

Definitely a sweet image and I love the multi fonted sentiment. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

Saxo Stamper said...

Lovely Linda.

Gardening was on the cards for us today but it's raining, just got back from doggy walking five minutes too late.

K x

My name is Wynneth said...

Lovely card Linda, that is a sweet image you are right. Lovely CAS design. I love reading a good book too, especially when I'm on holiday.

Yay to a sunday off, but I don't think the weather is going to be kind to you for either the trip to the park or gardening :o( Hope to see yout at Moya's tomorrow ?
luv
wynneth
x

Rosemary said...

what a beautiful card...so very relaxing! thanks so much for playing along with CASology each week!

Jean said...

Great card ~ I actually did read up in a tree when I was kid1