Followers

Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Baby project complete

DSCF1246 Last night I finally got round to making up the baby jacket I actually started knitting before Savannah was born.  I'm not entirely happy with the neckline but I followed the instructions on the pattern.  There were a couple of other issues with it but I've done it now and I am pretty sure Colette will be more than happy with the end result and as she is not a knitter herself won't notice!  The sleeves looked extremely long in comparison with the body but it should fit Savannah for a few months.

I have my Blocks of the Month for May to complete which are hand pieced hexagons so once they are done then I can start playing around with my new toy I showed off yesterday.

I have some sorting out I need to get done this evening but if I manage to get that task completed in plenty of time then I will allow myself some crafting playtime.

The sun is shining today but it was pretty awful weather the past two days but nowhere near as bad as some places in the country.  Wherever you may be in the country I hope you've not been too badly affected.

3 comments:

Karen K said...

Beautiful Linda, don't be so hard on yourself you have done a great job.

k x

catherine said...

This looks so beautiful Linda and I'm sure it is going to come in very useful now with the weather. The weather hey- lots of flood warnings with us today and the kids had to be sent home early because of the floodings.
x catherine

Marja Rolfes said...

Hey Linda!! Super cute baby jacket!
I'm still not feeling well, but I started a Tunisian crochet cowl in orange. That is fun to do!
Love
Dutch Tulip
Marja