Followers

Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Almost but not quite

DSCF1247 I managed to get more stitches in the Fat Man SAL on Monday than I thought I would but unfortunately the light faded before I could actually complete this chart.  I do know it won't take much time next Monday to complete and I'll be able to make a start on the final chart or perhaps the bird and mailbox which goes inbetween two of the charts.

DSCF1248It's the craft show tomorrow which I'm really looking forward to just need to remember to put the camera card back into the camera so that I can take some photos while I'm there.  I left it in the laptop when I went to the craft show back in April so couldn't take any photos which was most annoying as they had some lovely displays there.

I spent yesterday evening going through some of my craft stash and have managed to sort out quite a few bits that I know I will not use so hope to try and sell them at the craft fayre in October.  I even managed to create some space in two of the cupboards.  I still have a few more cupboards to go through before now and the craft show so will probably have a few more items to sell and hopefully a much more organized craft storage area - I live in hope!


3 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Have a fabulous time k x

Lovely stitching

catherine said...

Stitching looks to be progressing well Linda. hope you enjoy the craft show
x catherine

Mrs A. said...

Love the deatil on your snowman.ie the owl and bunny. Hope you managed to sell a few items snd had fun at the show. Hugs Mrs A.