Followers

Monday, 27 August 2012

You make me smile


DSCF1085 Saturday seemed to be a very productive day for me as not only did I get August completed I also managed to do this LO for the Being Scrappy 52 week LO challenge. The photos aren't the best but they are of my dad with Logan and have special meaning for me. Colette pops in to see my parents on a fairly regular basis so they have had the pleasure of seeing this little man grow up since birth too. When Logan calls in to see his great Grandparents he always goes over and sees my dad which really makes my dad's day - his little ray of sunshine. This LO once again was just using up some of my scraps and a few embellishments from my stash including some of the latest trend - washi tape.

Another wet day at the moment I am just hoping that it clears up later as we are driving up to our friends this afternoon - not sure who is doing the driving yet.  Hope you are able to enjoy the day regardless of the weather.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Have a lovely trip and really like the LO! Jill x

Niki Rowland said...

Hi Linda I love your layout, especially the journalling around the edge of the page. I also love those papers, what manufacturer are they? Thanks so much for joining in with 52 Layouts this week, Niki xx

Julie said...

Truly lovely page, special memories to hold dear.
Sty safe on our trip, I was just listening the the hurricane Isaac news over in the US, at least we don't have tht here.

My name is Wynneth said...

Such precious moments should be treasured and you have created a fabulous LO. I love the journalling around the outside edge of the page.

Hope you have a great day with your friends.

luv
wynneth
x

Saxo Stamper said...

Oh beautiful Linda what a great page k x

Drive safe x

catherine said...

This is a fantastic layout Linda and a wonderful way to capture those moments with the family. Great embellishment of the page too
x catherine

Brandi said...

What an absolutely adorable layout. I love how you added your handwritting around the border and that addition of fabulous embellishments.

P.S. You left a question on my blog about what stamp set I used for my card on 08.21.12. The stamp set is from Papertrey Ink and it is the background basics: Giga Guide Lines.

I just love your cross stitching work below. :)