Followers

Monday, 20 August 2012

Scallop envelope die notelet holder

 Here is another of the projects we made yesterday.  I found this great tutorial on how to make the notelet holder from the Sizzix scallop envelope die.  It's so simple and I think makes a great little gift idea.  We made the holder yesterday but I have just spent the last hour putting together the little cards to go inside.  They are just 3 x 3 inch cards and simply decorated with scraps of papers and stamps from the French Foliage set.  I've also used SU's border punch and oval punches.
DSCF1070DSCF1069

It's Fat Man SAL today so I have managed to take the dog for his morning walk, have coffee with my friend Jill, put out two lots of washing and made the cards so now it's time to sit and stitch!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

lovely set Linda xx

Julie said...

Stunning! Enjoy your stitching time.

Karen K said...

These are just beautiful Linda, love them.

k xx