Followers

Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Faster, Faster–Being Scrappy LO

DSCF1074 I was going to show you the chocolate treat boxes today but have decided to share the LO I did yesterday evening as I want to link it up to a couple of the Being Scrappy challenges.  This is the LO for June for Logan's album and fits both the 52 week sketch and Scraps only challenges on Being Scrappy.  I've used the same set of papers for this LO as I did for the DLO I did last week.  As I've probably said before the first thing Logan looks for when he comes to our house is the train set (which we initially bought for Connor).  The picture is of Ian trying his hardest to get the track set up for Logan to run his trains on but he obviously wasn't being quick enough as Logan was already running the train before Ian had chance to put the last couple of pieces together.
DSCF1072

After I finished work yesterday I had to pick up a few edible items and as I'd wandered into work in the morning I spotted these gorgeous A4 boxes and I couldn't resist picking up three of them which will be filled up with some nice crafting goodies at some stage - just not sure what I want to put in them yet but as they were so cheap they had to come home with me.  As I was taking the photo Max decided to come and see what was going on so you can just see his head at the bottom of this photo - I think he approved of my purchase!

I've been putting a few more stitches in the month of July this afternoon but no sooner had I put them in I was unpicking them - I just couldn't seem to get the counting right so I have given myself a break although there are now more stitches in the piece than when I started, just not as many as I would have liked.

4 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

What a great LO Linda, I love all the fabulous embellies you added and what a special pic. The first thing our grandsons used to want to see when they got to grandma's when they were younger was grandad's trains. Sadly they seem to have outgrown the trains now but grandad still hasn't !! LOL

Love those pretty boxes and at a bargain price, even better !
luv
wynneth
x

Julie said...

Super boxes, what a pretty design.

What fun at your house when the train set comes out, DH was only saying the other day here that Isabelle might like one for Christmas, just because she's a girl doesn't mean he can't play trains with her lol.

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful layout Linda I bet he loves the train a proper boys train track and perfect for granddad too!!! Love these storage box's I just adore storage like this so much nicer than plastic I have picked up loads from TK Max they have some fab ones and such good prices! Chanelle xxx

Niki Rowland said...

Great layout, I love the story that goes with it, so cute! I also love how you managed to get it into two of my challenges, well done! Thanks so much and I hope to see you back again soon. Niki xx