Followers

Friday, 17 August 2012

CASology #6–School

DSCF1054 The cue card this week on the CASology challenge is School which gave me the opportunity to use some stamps from a Whiff of Joy set that was from last years Summer Stamp kit.  I found a scrap of SU grid paper to use as part of the background and stamped the sentiment directly onto this.  The main image was stamped onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock and coloured in using my Promarkers (which have now been neatly organised and placed on my workdesk).  I then cut the images out before adhering to the card.

The weather is really miserable today just for a change, thankfully I didn't get wet taking Max out for his walk this morning.  It seems whenever I put on my waterproof leggings the rain keeps off but you can guarantee that if I didn't put them on I'd get caught in a heavy shower.

I've got work later this afternoon and it will be my first day of going 'solo' - a little nervous but I am sure it will be absolutely fine.  Two more days of training during the day next week and then I will be working my own regular set of days. 

I have a crafting friend coming to stay Saturday evening which means we get to craft all day on the Sunday - hooray!  I've found a few new projects that we can try so it should be a fun time.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

8 comments:

Karen K said...

Hi Linda

This is super cute, love the colours.

Good luck in work today and enjoy Sunday, you lucky thing!

Can't wait for us to have some crafting time when you come up to me.

k xxx

Ardyth said...

Loving your green take on back to school - thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

catherine said...

Great card Linda and fab image for back to school.You will be fine at work I'm sure of it.
x catherine

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh how fun is that. Thank you so much for joining us at this week at CASology!

Julie said...

Hope all went well at work for you.
You make such beautiful cards.

Patrice said...

Great interpretation of the theme - I hope you'll link up with 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-33.html

Jen W. said...

Love the grid background and the way you matted it on two sides. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Rosemary said...

fantastic card!! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!