Followers

Friday, 3 August 2012

Bedtime cuppa

DSCF0984 Day off today so I've managed to catch up on some housework and I've also managed to grab some time to put this layout together which is based on Niki's latest 52 step by step LO's  This is week 9 and again I haven't followed it exactly but have used it as a guide to create this layout of some photos of Logan that I took when we babysat for his parents.  I've also adapted it so it's an 8x8 LO.  For the background cardstock which is SU's Not quite navy I have used a couple of star stamps to create a decorative background.  The papers are all retired SU papers that have come from my scraps and I've used my Creative Memories circle cutter to create the moon shape which replaces one of the scallop borders that is on Nikik's LO.  For the other decorative border I have used a Fiskars border punch and matted it onto some Night of Navy cardstock and added some stars from the same cardstock using one of my many punches instead of the bunting in Niki's LO.  I finally finished off the LO with a stamped star from the same paper pack.  I'm still planning to catch up on Niki's other LO instructions but that will have to be another day as I've now settled down to watch the Olympic tennis - fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Karen K said...

Gorgeous layout Linda, just lovely

K x

Julie said...

Fabulous!

catherine said...

Fantastic layout Linda and really shows the photos well. great colours. Well done for another page
x catherine