Yesterday was such a miserable day weather wise but I managed to cheer myself up by completing the month of August - if only all of the months were as quick and easy to do. Only one minor counting error which was easily rectified and today I finished it off by adding the tiny buttons to the melon. For the first time this year I am actually up to date with the months and all ready to start stitching September on the 1st September! I need a couple of threads for the remaining months so will be placing an order with my favourite online stitching shop the Patchwork Rabbit as I know that they will be waiting for me when we get back from our mini break.
I'm working this afternoon - this will be my first Sunday afternoon shift so not 100% sure what it will entail but it will be fun finding out - I do know though that it won't be as manic on a bank holiday as it was in my old job. Hope you are all enjoying and making the most of the bank holiday weekend.