Followers

Sunday, 26 August 2012

August complete

DSCF1081 Yesterday was such a miserable day weather wise but I managed to cheer myself up by completing the month of August - if only all of the months were as quick and easy to do.  Only one minor counting error which was easily rectified and today I finished it off by adding the tiny buttons to the melon.  For the first time this year I am actually up to date with the months and all ready to start stitching September on the 1st September!  I need a couple of threads for the remaining months so will be placing an order with my favourite online stitching shop the Patchwork Rabbit as I know that they will be waiting for me when we get back from our mini break.

I'm working this afternoon - this will be my first Sunday afternoon shift so not 100% sure what it will entail but it will be fun finding out - I do know though that it won't be as manic on a bank holiday as it was in my old job.  Hope you are all enjoying and making the most of the bank holiday weekend.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yay! It's always nice to be up to date with things.
Enjoy your time away

catherine said...

Great progress on your stitching and all ready to start the next month!!. I have finished a little ornament yesterday so need to back it now. Hope work goes ok for you
x catherine