Followers

Thursday, 16 August 2012

A day out with Thomas

DSCF1049 Way back in May we took Logan to The Day out with Thomas event that is held at Buckfastleigh each year - we all had an amazing day and it was great to share in Logan's excitement.  I've actually managed to do a DLO to mark this event and based it on one of Niki's 52 scrapbooking layouts - Week 2.  The papers came from a pack I picked up at Kelly Bray last year and they are by Creative Imaginations.  Included in the kit were double sided papers, ribbons, epoxy stickers, alphabet and embellishment stickers and also rub on and I think some buttons which I couldn't find and have probably already been added to my button collection.  As with the other LO's Niki has provided I have used it as a guide to fit with my photos and embellishments.

5 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is great Linda, and what lovely memories to capture in such a fab way.
luv
wynneth
x

Karen K said...

what a great layout Linda x

catherine said...

This is such a super layout LInda and a wonderful way to remember the day you spent with Logan
x catherine

Elaine said...

Lovely layout, great memories for you. Xx

Julie said...

Beautiful, a real treasure.