Followers

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Fat Man SAL and baby update

DSCF0856 Good progress was made on the Fat Man SAL yesterday - I think I was a bit over optomistic at the beginning of the day and thought I might have finished the chart but it's surprising how long it took to do all that snow.  I alternated working on the snow with the house so that I didn't get bored.  This chart should all being well be finished next Monday.

Colette went back in hospital late yesterday evening and the last we heard they were actually going to try and induce her now - she's almost 37 weeks and with the to and fro from the hospital over the past few weeks I think it has come as a relief.  I stayed overnight at their house to look after Logan and so will be on edge all day now waiting for some news.  I just hope that this time they really do come home with their baby.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Fat Men is progressing well, i hear a lot of ladies say they are bored with all the white on this piece, good idea to alternated with the house.

My thoughts are with you Lynn and with Colette too. xxx

Jill said...

Ooh exciting! Let's us all know ASAP!! Jill x

Karen K said...

Oh how exciting ! Hope everything goes well with the baby.

Nice job on the SAL

k xxx

angelwhispers said...

Love the sampler Linda it really is coming on now!!!

OMG I have everything crossed that the next time you see her will be with her new bundle of joy!!!! Oh my word how stressful is this baby lark!

Love and hugs to you all Love Chanelle xx

Heli said...

Ev
erything crossed for good news soon x

catherine said...

She is in the right place Linda and in very good hands. I know it must be stressful for you just now but looking after Logan will focus you a bit.
x catherine