Followers

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

CASology #3–Cue card Fruit

DSCF0895The cue card this week for the CASology challenge was fruit and it just so happened that I had this Unity stamp of the week set to hand which fitted the theme perfectly.  I've used scraps from my box again to matt the image on and also used a nestie for the decorative trim underneath the image.  Promarkers were used to colour the image in two of which are from the new Summer collection which just happened to arrive in the post yesterday morning.

A nice relaxing day off yesterday and I made the most of it by just pottering around all day.   A few household chores were done as well as some crafting - I even had an afternoon doze it was so hot and I think the early start the day before caught up with me.

I have another day off today and I have several chores that I should do but whether I achieve them is another matter - the sun is shining yet again and makes such a difference to how you feel.  Hope the weather is nice where you are and you can make the most of it.

16 comments:

Melissa said...

So sweet! Love the decorative trim beneath the main image and your sentiment is perfect! :) Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Ardyth said...

Yum! I love cherries and yours are adorable with the little blossoms around them! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Karen K said...

Gorgeous Linda, lovely cherries

K x

Rosemary said...

super sweet card!! thanks for playing along with CASology!!

Jill said...

Hi Linda, love that card - wish my mojo would fly back to me from wherever it is!

Jill x

catherine said...

Brilliant card Linda. Glad you relaxed a bit yesterday as life has been rather busy for yoiu as late. Relax again as chores can wait awhile!!Hope mum and baby are settling in at home well and Logan is adjusting nicely.
x catherine

angelwhispers said...

Hi Linda Hope you have had another lovely day off!! The weather here has been overcast all day but so warm. Love your card the image is lovely and such perfect colours! Chanelle xxx

Tracey McNeely said...

Linda your cherry image is so cute and the green trim is lovely. Thanks so much for playing with us at CSology this week.

Jen W. said...

Love when things arrive at the perfect time! That cherry image is adorable and I love the patterned paper trim under it. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

JoAnn Ross said...

That is such a sweet card and I love how your flowers on the image echo the flowers on the cherries!

Meadie said...

Beautiful card, love the cherries! x x

Carole said...

Oh so sweet. Don't you just love how the DT's all leave comments?
http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/2012/07/casology-fruit.html

Patrice said...

Cute little cherries...I hope you'll link up again this week at 52 Card Pickup!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/07/52-card-pickup-week-30.html

Julie said...

Pretty card

Karen Nutkins said...

Great card, love the cherries

Brandi said...

This is adorable. Love that cherry stamp.