Followers

Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Fat Man SAL and Landscape updates

DSCF0503 I managed to get quite a few stitches done on the Fat Man on Monday afternoon, just a couple more houses and a tree and this chart will then be finished - off now to see how everyone else is getting on with the SAL
DSCF0501

During the course of the week I've also been working on the landscape picture from Yiotas, the chart is really easy to follow and I'm enjoying this very much.  I've just got to a part where there are a lot of colour changes so not sure how much I will get done by next week

5 comments:

Karen K said...

Hi Linda

This is looking great as is your Yiotas. I love seeing your progress. I must stick mine up on my blog. I am on to my next quilt so not doing that much stitching, but did a little last night and I had forgotten how much I had done.
K x

catherine said...

Stitching looks to be coming on well and developing nicely
x catherine

Julie said...

Fat Men looks super.

Jill said...

So I take it all the backlog of stitching is finished??!! That is why you are starting another new one???!!! Jill x

angelwhispers said...

My word Linda the Fat Man on Mondays is coming on beautifully just loving the little scenes. The landscape well its looks so intricate I really would get fed up with this but you are so patient.

You made me laugh about the Fathers Day card I've done my own today and it wasn't what I really wanted but like you say that's for leaving it to the last minute!

Have a great weekend on don't forget you need to pop back over to join in my Thank You Candy! Love Chanelle xxx