Followers

Sunday, 27 May 2012

We’re good together

 Yesterday I had great fun with the ladies at the Exeter Scrapaholics group and I even managed to complete 2 LO's which is about normal for me.  We also enjoyed a Jubilee lunch where everyone brought along some food to share - there were so many cakes though it was unbelievable!
DSCF0465This is one LO I did yesterday finally adding a few bits to it this morning.  This photo was taken using the self timer on my camera when we went out for the day on our anniversary back at the end of April. I try to do one LO of where we've been for each month of the year.  I still have the March LO to do, photos were printed out to do yesterday but the papers in this kit just cried out to be used with this photo.  If I try really hard I might just get the March one done this week.  I also managed to do another page for Logan's album which I will share later in the week.

DS1 and family were in a minor car crash today, thankfully they are all okay but I think the car is probably going to be a write off.  Everyone was checked over by the paramedics and given the all clear.  When the police did a check on DS1 they had him down on the records as AWOL from the Army - bearing in mind he has been out of the forces for five years now their records are just a little inaccurate - he had to get his dicharge documents to prove that he wasn't AWOL otherwise he'd have been arrested over that.

I'm having my car serviced tomorrow so won't be going far which will give me plenty of time to stitch on my Fat Man SAL instead!

5 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Really fabulous LO Linda, that's a lovely photograph. Loving all the embellies you've used. Nice to hear you had a great time at Exeter - ooo... lots of cakes, good thing I wasn't there as I'm trying to be really good at the moment ! Oh no ! so worrying when loved ones are involved in an accident, funny (but scarey) for the police records to show SiL as AWOL. Glad he could put his hands on his discharge papers easily LOL. Sorry you can't join us tomorrow, but hope you're car gets sorted without costing too much.
luv
wynneth
x

sallysbitz said...

Great LO x
Sounds like you had a fab Jubilee lunch x

Glad to hear no one was hurt in the crash, a car can be replaced.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Jill said...

Glad to hear that David and family were ok. See you tomorrow. Jill x

angelwhispers said...

I just love your layout Linda the papers and detail are all so perfect and I have enlarged it and saw even Max got in the picture what a cutie!!! Glad you Son and his family are all ok and he had his papers with him that really is bad. Rochelle was in an accident a few weeks ago and wrote her car off but its just a car and at least like your family was ok!!! Hope you have had a wonderful weekend its far too hot for me but I have enjoyed having the doors and windows open as my DH was home this weekend and I'm normally behind locked doors!! lol Chanelle xx

Julie said...

Your poor family, so pleased to read they are all ok. If the police records are 5 years out of date for this,I wonder what else is not up to date!!!