Followers

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Oh so beautiful–thank you.

What a lovely surprise to open this gorgeous card when I got home from a long day at work.  Thank you so much Chanelle for this beautiful wedding anniversary card, the photo probably doesn’t really do it the justice it really deserves.  There are just so many amazing details and we love it  - thank you.
DSCF0309
I’ve had two long 10 1/2 hour days at work both of them starting at 5am so this is only a short post.  I have stitching updates which I will post tomorrow and hopefully I will also have some other crafting projects to share during the week. 

2 comments:

Julie said...

A beautiful card.
Wow long days at work ....

angelwhispers said...

Hi Linda so glad you liked the card and hope you had a fabulous weekend together! Chanelle xx