Followers

Friday, 25 May 2012

Mojo Monday Challenge #242

Yesterday evening while Ian was out I decided to have a go at the Mojo Monday challenge, I've always enjoyed working with their sketches before and this weeks was no exception.  The card was made entirely from pieces from my scraps box and embellishments from previous Artful Delights kits.  The sentiment is from a Unity stamp set.
516
Today I am having my hair cut and coloured, DH kindly pointed out last week that he could see some grey hairs which I knew existed but had been trying to ignore!  After that I am going up to see my friend Lisa and staying the night before going to the Exeter crop tomorrow.  I've printed out photos, packed a load of papers, ribbon, punches, etc so hopefully I can get some LO's completed and ready to share with you over the weekend.

I've just got back from taking the dog for a walk, called in on my parents and took mum round on the walk with me to - gives her a break from my dad's  moaning. It's blissfully hot out there again.   Just enjoying a nice cup of tea and a piece of birthday cake leftover from Wednesday - yum.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend - off to catch up on some blogs now before I go out.

4 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Gorgeous card Linda, that's a nice sketch too - might have to have a go at using it. Sounds like you have a lovely day planned and I'm sure you'll have a great time at the crop - enjoy ! If you're not working monday, pop over to mine to check out my new stash if you wish.
luv
wynneth
x

Doreen said...

Such a gorgeous card... the sentiment is fab & the design just perfect..

catherine said...

Love the card linda and the rossettes really sets it of nicely. Hope you had a nice time getting your hair done. Have a great weekend
x catherine

Julie said...

Hope you've had a lovely weekend.
Beautiful card.