Followers

Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Fat Man SAL

DSCF0467 I had to drop my car off to be serviced yesterday but thankfully I was able to use DH's car so that I could meet up with my friend Jill for coffee and catching up with each others news.  I then spent a few hours stitching on the Fat Man SAL and have made reasonable progress on the third block.  I did have to do some ironing and preparing the evening meal as well as collecting DH from work and then my car back from it's service.

Well my leave is now over so it's back into work again today - 11.30 start so I have a couple of hours before I need to set off.  I popped in last Friday just to check the rosters and I was supposed to be working a 5 - 15.30 tomorrow but that has now changed to just a 5 - 12 which is better.  We have also lost a member of staff so there will no doubt be other changes over the coming weeks - just when I thought my hours might finally get reduced it would appear not!  I do have a long weekend to look forward to but I will be working the Jubilee bank holiday on the Tuesday of next week.

May is almost over so I will be reviewing how my May targets went and posting updated photos of all my stitching projects and then deciding what I would like to get done in June.  How can we be almost half way through a year already?

6 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Well Linda this really is coming together now I bet you are so please. I hope your car passed the MOT yesterday I have everything crossed!

Sorry to hear about work just when you thought it was looking up!! Love Chanelle xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

Nice progress so far with your Fat Man SAL Linda. Pleased to hear your car got through the service OK. Sadly, I too am in work today, grappling with the VAT return :o( Wish me luck !!
luv
wynneth
x

Julie said...

It's always nice to have a catch up with friends, i have a lunch date today, better get off here and get myself sorted out - time always escapes me when i am on the PC and i agree, how can it be end of May, seems only a couple of days since it was the end of April and i was updating my plans for May ... oh well, i must be getting old!

catherine said...

Some p[rogress made on your stitching Linda. It is looking great. Shame about back to work!!.
x catherine

Veronica said...

You've definitely made good progress :)

I know! I can hardly believe May's nearly over now. Time really flies.

Hugs,
Veronica.

katica said...

You made lovely progress on your 3 block! I love seeing how everyone is going in different directions, doing different blocks. its fun to see each week where and how much progress was made!

I can't believe it either that May is over. I don't know where the time has gone, it has really flown by this year!