Followers

Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Fat Man SAL update

 A day later than I planned to post but here is the update on my Fat Man SAL.  I have now completed one of the charts and I was also able to add some more stitches to the second snowmans hat.  This is a really fun stitch and I really look forward to Mondays and working on it each week and seeing how other people who are also in the SAL are doing.
DSCF0409
I'm halfway through a week of 10 1/2 hour shifts that start at 5am each morning.  Today ended up being 11 1/2 hours as I had to enter the stock count.

When I got home from work yesterday it was nice enough for me to be able to get out and give the lawn another cut, I even managed to weed one side of the garden before my back decided it had enough for one day.  In the evening I finished stitching the 2nd Prairie Schooler Santa - just need to make them both up into ornaments now.

It's been a miserable day weatherwise today so there was no way I was going to weed the other side of the garden.  Fingers crossed I can do that tomorrow.

Apart from a little blog hopping I have no other plans for this evening other than an early night.

6 comments:

catherine said...

Great progress with the stitching Linda. You seem to be working hard at the moment and hope you find some time for yourself
x catherine

Saxo Stamper said...

It's lovely Linda you must be knackered

K x

Barbi said...

Looks great Linda! We are definitely following the same path around the charts. I love it! It's so hard just to stitch on it on the one day. I always wish I could pick it up again the next day :)

BeckySC said...

Looking great :)

Veronica said...

Congratulations on completing your first Fat Man block :D Let It Snow is coming along beautifully too.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Julie said...

This is growing lovely Linda, i hope you have sunshine this afternoon to enjoy your gardening.