As I still had some stitching time left I thought I'd work on my LK months of the year. As I'd had to work all weekend I hadn't had chance to put any stitches in for that one. Alas I was unable to complete that one either as I needed whitewash again for the right hand border - at least that's all that's left to do on that one apart from stitching on the tiny buttons, which again I can't do until the stitching is complete (another one of my just not feeling right moments).
I have ordered some more thread along with the extra threads I need for the next FM chart from The Patchwork Rabbit another online needleshop which I discovered while blog hopping a while ago. Their service is equally as efficient as Sewandso's but I have found that their threads are quite a few pence cheaper - they also have some very tempting charts!
Here is the overall picture of the months of the year - I have decided to go three months across and four months down so April will go under January - just thought it would look better that way than 4 across and 3 down. Personal preference I guess. On the charts they have done them all in a vertical line.
I've also managed to put some stitches in the four horses over the past week and have been working on a Christmas ornament from LHN 2012 series. I haven't managed to do any on the bear sampler or the mystery project but with any luck they will get some work on them this week. I'll give a complete update at the end of March.