Followers

Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Jingle Belles Sketch challenge

I've finally got round to making some cards for the latest Jingle Belles challenge. This time they had gone with a simple sketch and I also kept my cards simple using some stickers from a kit I got from QVC years ago and a sentiment from a set of stamps that came free with one of the crafting magazines.
DSCF0223
I did make six of the cards as I always try to do although two of them are the same design as the others so are tucked in behind on the photo. I liked the Christmas tree one the best out of this batch.
DSCF0227
I managed to complete my first dishcloth last night - will take a photo of that later and probably post that tomorrow. I also made a start on another one but in a different design this time, probably got about a third of it done before I decided I really should go to bed and catch up on some sleep!

10 comments:

catherine said...

These are fantastic Linda .Can;t wait to see you knitting and there is something on my blog which you may be interested in. Hope your ok and having a good week
x catherine

~amy~ said...

Oh my...what a wonderful set of cards...love how clean & crisp they are! Thanks so much for playing with us at Jingle Belles!

lauren bergold said...

oh miss linda these are FAB♥U♥LOUS! what a gorgeous and elegant take on amy's sketch, and such a totally PERFECT use for those beautiful stickers! i LOVE the tree... but the ornament's amazin' too... and the poinsettia... nope, it's no good, i'm gonna have to call this a 6-way TIE!!! ♥

angelwhispers said...

Another Six Christmas cards Linda wow you really are so organised!! Love the different images and the perfect sentiment!

It has rained here all day and I mean rain so we only managed to goout to lunch but it was fun as it has a play area for Summer which she loves!

Love Chanelle xxx

Bonnie said...

What a delightful set of cards, Linda!

Jill said...

Your Christmas card tally is going up and up!! Great cards! Jill x

Barbara said...

These cards are beautiful! So simple yet so elegant.

Lisa said...

these are so simple and so gorgeous and how good of you to make six! I thought I was doing good to make two at a time!

SmilynStef said...

Love those sweet little embellishments ... they made such an awesome holiday card set ... so glad you got sketchy with us at jingle belles.

Julie said...

Wow, these are stunning.