Followers

Thursday, 5 April 2012

In search of Route 27 Cycle path

I've finally got round to finishing the LO I started on Saturday of the trip DH and myself took back in February. It was during my two weeks leave, the first of which I was not very well with a very bad cold but on the Saturday we decided to wrap up warm and take a walk in the bright winter sunshine. We'd gone looking for the Route 27 Cycle path but somehow missed the section which would have led us to Bedford Bridge our intended destination, despite that and the extreme cold it was a lovely day and great to get out and blow those cobwebs away.
DSCF0199
I've used paper and cards which came with one of the Scrapaholix kits, just simple matting and layering really. I've also punched out some TH glazzine paper, run it through my ribbler and then inked with some Brilliance white ink. The sentiment came from and old Back Porch memory set of stamps which has been cut out using a nesting and then I've used some more of the glazzine to decorate it. Added some snowflakes that had come in an Artful Delight kit and some mini alphabets. My white gel pen decided to run out on me so I had to use alphabet stickers for dating the LO.
Poor little Logan has been quite poorly over the past couple of days, he and Colette spent Tuesday night in hospital as he had become dehydrated due to the sickness bug he has picked up. Thankfully he was back home yesterday, still poorly but hopefully he will now start to pick up again.
I've been busy stitching the past couple of evenings and will try and take some photos and post them on here so that you can see the progress I've been making - quite happy with how all the projects are going but I think I might have been a little optimistic with the four horses and how much I would get done each month.
Off to work now but will hopefully get chance to do some blog hopping this evening to catch up with you all.

2 comments:

Karen K said...

Oh bless, get well soon Logan and hope you all don't get it particularly Colette with her being pregnant. Lovely layout.

K x

Jill said...

What great pics Linda and I just love all the colours.
Have a great weekend. Jill x