Followers

Thursday, 1 March 2012

Well it's the 1st of March already and it's time for another challenge at Just Tracy's. The prize is £15 to spend in Just Tracy's shop - something I would have no problem doing! The theme for this month is hats - it can be interpreted anyway you like either the hat as a focal point or someone wearing a hat. You can create a card, LO, tag, altered image in fact anything you want so long as it meets this months theme.
DSCF9972
For my card I have used one of the Crafters Companion SWALK images and coloured in using the lovely new Spring coloured Promarkers which recently arrived at my house. The papers are from K & Co with the addition of some ribbon from my stash, another rosette from the Artful Delights kit and some embossed butterflies which is a Sissix folder from SU. I've also used a couple of Martha Stewart punches.
My working day is done - I was in for 5 this morning. It now means I have the rest of the day all to myself although the plan is to have another craft reshuffle and hopefully get to sit and do some cross stitch when the sun goes round the back of the house and warms the conservatory up. Who knows I might even bake a cake as at the moment I feel wide awake!

4 comments:

Karen K said...

gorgeous linda xx

catherine said...

Great card linda and love the colours. love the addition of the rossette. have a nice day and maybe a bit more crafting. I'm doing messy work with paints this afternoon
x catherine

Julie said...

Pretty card. 5am start is a bit early for me, I was happily dreaming.

Marja Rolfes said...

Wow, love the hooded cardigan! Sweet card you made!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja