Followers

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Wasn't happy - I am now

I wasn't really happy with my card entry for Less is More yesterday and although I liked the card I have to agree with Mandi and Chrissie that there wasn't enough white space. So while I should have been having an early night last night as I had to get up at 'silly' o'clock hour again today I managed to come up with a rough idea for another card. So when I got home this afternoon I put that idea onto a card and this time I am far happier with the end result.
DSCF0103
I've used the balloon stamp from SU's Party This Way stamp set and inked it up first in Yoyo Yellow, masked this off and then used Real Red and Tempting Turquoise and then used another mask and stamped two more balloons in Pixie Pink and Orchid Opulence. The sentiment is stamped in Only Orange which is from a Hostess stamp set Happiest Birthday Wishes.

10 comments:

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous! I love the balloons, fab design. Hugs, Jill x

Marja Rolfes said...

Yes, this one is defenitly "less is more!!" Happy card!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Chrissie said...

This really is more like it Linda, much more LIM and CAS !
Super job!
Thanks for another super submission.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

This is just FAB Linda
Super colours

Thank you so much
mandi
"Less is More"

angelwhispers said...

You really are so dedicated to do another entry and this one is superb love the masking the sentiment is just placed superbly! Love Chanelle xx

Elaine said...

Love this - great masking and nice and bright!

Karen K said...

Great job Linda, I must try and do my entry this week but I am being distracted by other things....

k x

Scrapmate said...

This is a fab, cheery card.

stempelomi said...

Oh, I love the balloons and your stunning card!

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous card Linda, that's a great balloon stamp and I love your colour selection.
luv
wynneth
x