Followers

Saturday, 31 March 2012

Two simple LO's to share

I was able to get to the Exeter Scrapaholics crop today - the first one I've been able to make this year. I managed to complete a couple of 8 x 8 LO's to go in Logan's album and I almost completed a 12 x 12 LO of Ian and myself which I hope to finish off over the weekend. There was also the opportunity of having a good old chatter with the rest of the ladies - well I haven't seen them since December so there was a lot to catch up with and share.

The first LO was taken in January when Colette and Logan had come down for a visit - as you can see he is quite happy to 'ride' on his push bike - not so sure Colette was as happy pushing him up the hill to get back home! I've used just a few scraps of paper for this one and used a stamp that I've used more than once on LO's which I got when I was a member of Club Scrap stamps.
DSCF0173
The second LO are some photos I took quite recently and shows Logan with the trains we have at our house. Whenever he comes in the first thing he does is to look for the trains either in the front room or the conservatory - we have them in both places. They were originally bought for Connor but we have always kept them at our house so he had something to play with when he came here - which he still does. I actually got a photo of all three grandchildren playing with the Thomas train set so it's nice to know they are all happy to share - at the moment.
DSCF0177
No patterned paper used for this one but I have used my SU Train Track roller stamp and the Choo Choo stamp set - this is a great stamp set for childrens LO's and cards.
Just sitting down now to watch The Voice - have to admit I don't normally watch these sort of programmes - well apart from Strictly but to me that is completely different. Other than them not being able to see the individual I'm not really sure how it will be different from the X-Factor once the judges/mentors have got their team members.
I might just be able to get a few crosses in one of my stitching projects while I'm watching the TV - it probably won't be the Four Horses as the count is too fine and I haven't yet got myself a magnifier so think it could be on the mystery project I've been working on all week - I may just reveal what I have done on that later in the week!

2 comments:

Marja Rolfes said...

Good to see you got the photo's printed! Lovely LO's!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done!!!!!!!
Good luck on the cross stitching, curious on what the mystery project is!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Jill said...

Lovely pics of Logan! Great LOs Linda. Jill x