Followers

Friday, 23 March 2012

Short and sweet on Friday

Yippee the weekend is here and I don't have to work it. Not much to report today but I have made a new start on a cross stitch project - wasn't able to get as many stitches in as I would have liked before going into work and I think this is another one that will have to be worked on in daylight hours.
DSCF0107
The weather is supposed to be good over the weekend so tomorrow we are planning to go to Starcross and walk to Turf Lock with the dog. Should be a good few miles walking and no doubt we will find some suitable watering hole for lunch and refreshments. It will be so good to get out in the fresh air and really stretch our legs.
I'm now going to read a couple of magazines that arrived in the post today. Here's hoping you all enjoy your weekend as much as I hope to.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Had a lovely catch up read here Linda, lots of lovely things to see. I have had to resort to using a clip on magnifier ( got that from sew and so) so I can see the 28ct in the evenings, it's amazing the difference it makes.
Enjoy your weekend off.

Marja Rolfes said...

Have a blessed Sunday!! I hope you have a good time, walking those miles today!
Curious on the finished project :D
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja