Followers

Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Four horses of Apocolypse

I have decided that the four horses of apocolypse will be my next UFO that I will try and get completed as soon as possible. The pattern is in a booklet form and contains 8 pages in total of which I had completed about 3 1/2 pages. My aim is to try and complete one page each month - quite a tall order for me but we'll see how it goes. Here is a photo of it as it stands today.
DSCF0156
I will also be working on the bear birth sampler which I hope to get completed before the new baby arrives at the beginning of August - this one is much simpler and the colours are much brighter so fingers crossed that will be achieved. I've almost completed the bears dress, just a bit of the collar left to do.
DSCF0163
To break things up a little I will also be doing the Lizzie Kate months of the year - I went to do February's yesterday and realised that the small mistake that I'd made in January would make a difference to the rest of them so have started from January again. I did about half of that yesterday so it shouldn't take me too long to get it completed and February's done too hopefully by the end of this month or by Easter at the latest.
Easter Monday sees the start of the Lizzie Kate Fat Man SAL, this will only be done on a Monday, but as I'm working all day on Easter Monday I don't think I will get much done in the first session. I've still got to get the fabric to stitch on and am still deciding which colour to use - all will be revealed on Easter Monday.

4 comments:

BeckySC said...

I'll be pulling for you to meet your goal of a page a month :)

Saxo Stamper said...

Crikey you have set yourself some challenges.....

Good luck with them all

K x

angelwhispers said...

My word Linda you have chosen a real hard one to finish I think!!! It looks so complicated that you will need to keep going to the birth sampler for a breather!!! Good luck with all these projects Love Chanelle xxx

Marja Rolfes said...

What a super work this will be! Those horses! You did alot already!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja