Followers

Thursday, 15 March 2012

Artful Delights - March Sketch Challenge

I subscribe to the Artful Delights monthly card kits and since I joined I have never been disappointed in their kits. Those that know me know I love stamps and every month in the card kit there is a set of stamps which work so well with all the other components and this months was no exception. Everything for this card has come from the kit the only other items I have used to create it are some punches. I've used the SU Boho Blossoms punch to mount the buttons onto, a CM corner punch, TH Distress ink to ink the edges of the papers and a black Momentos ink pad for the sentiment. The stamps this month were a set of Hero Arts clear stamps called Live & Laugh.
DSCF0075
I've used the monthly sketch which can be found on the Artful Delight blog and each month the winner has a chance of winning one of their monthly kits. The blog has daily inspiration too from all the DT helping you to get the most out of their kits.
We had a lovely time with Connor and Elisha yesterday but by the time I came home I was absolutely shattered and fell asleep on the sofa just after seven and spent the evening dozing - I think the early mornings had finally caught up with me. This evening I'm going to be doing some more knitting, but tomorrow I might be a little bit naughty and make a start on one of the new cross stitch projects!

8 comments:

Jill said...

That is a really great card Linda. It's got such a lot of interest!! Jill x

angelwhispers said...

Such a beautiful card Linda and loving all the detail! Hope you are happy sat knitting tonight after your exhausting day yesterday! Chanelle xx

Julie said...

Fabulous card.
I vote new start....lol

Aileen said...

This is so pretty. Love the colours and all the little embellishments and what a super way to use Boho Blossoms. x

Marja Rolfes said...

It must have been indeed a great kit, because you made a super card!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

June Houck said...

EEK! This is an absolutely wonderful take on Fab Abby's Artful Delight sketch and a GORGEOUS card!!!

Karen K said...

Lovely Linda K xxx

artfuldelight said...

I am so happy that you enjoy your kits each month. :-) I also LOVE seeing cards created with our monthly sketch challenge. I love how you interpreted the sketch, your card is FABULOUS!! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month. :-)