Followers

Thursday, 16 February 2012

You are amazing

I made this card last night, it's not for any particular challenge, other than challenging myself to use the card,paper and embellishments that came with my February Artful Delight kit! Inspiration for the LO of the card came from the book A card a day which I'd bought before Christmas.



yaa
The flowers came in a packet and there were two varieties, the one I've used which just required me to fold along the creased lines to give them some depth and the others were rosettes. I've made up all the rosettes, just need to put them onto future cards. I put the pink paper, which obviously has a white core into an embossing folder to give it some texture and used a corner rounder and SU's spiral border punch on the brown paper. I've inked all the edges with SU's Early Espresso and stamped a Unity sentiment onto white cardstock using the same ink and inking the edges again. A bit busier than the cards I have been working on recently, but I love all the colours now they are together.

I spent an enjoyable couple of hours walking around Saltram yesterday with Colette, Logan and Max. Normally Max and I would have got round in about an hour, but Logan wants to walk everywhere now so obviously it took us a bit longer. Actually Logan is a very good walker, curious and wants to stop and look at everything which is wonderful. It really is a joy to be able to spend so much time with him and see him grow and his character develop - he really is quite a charmer at the moment!



l&me

4 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

What a little cutie patootie and nice photo of you both xxx Glad you are enjoying him, we used to love time with Stuart when he was little, now he is a 14 year old and spends too much time in front of the computer and playing games....

K x

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card! Fabulous colours and i love the layout, flowers and sentiment. Logan is gorgeous too, little ones are so much fun. Hugs, Jill x

Marja Rolfes said...

Ooh I love the picture of you and Logan!!! He's so cute!!!!!
Your card looks so happy!!
btw, the cupcake is traveling by now, in an envelope, to you!! :D
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

angelwhispers said...

Linda this picture is just wonderful I can't wait for better weather so we can walk with Summer the last time we went she fell that many times in slushy mucky snow she just wasn't amused! I'm loving Logan's hair reminds me of my girls when they where young now its out of a box!!! Love Chanelle xx