Followers

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Just Tracy's Challenge

Well January has gone (so quickly too) and we are now beginning the month of February which at least this year has an extra day for us. It also means it's time for another Just Tracy's challenge.


For this month's challenge we would like to see you make a project for a female and to include something flowing - lace, ribbon, tulle, etc.


Our prize is a £15 voucher for our winner to spend from Just Tracys.


jts


I have created a card which would be suitable either as a Mother's Day card or for a birthday. The stamp set I've used is the retired SU A Rose is a Rose two step stamping set which I absolutely love. I've used SU's Wild Wasabi and Perfect Plum inks for the roses and leaves. I've used some black fringing which I had bought years ago when I took part in a swap and felt it lent itself to the flowing theme. The sentiments are a combination of part of a greeting stamp from SU and a Unity stamp. I've also added a lovely Pear Pizazz bow made from SU's seam binding adding a button and some linen thread to the bow for extra detail.




Do check out what the rest of the DT have created this month and why not take part this month and give yourself the chance of winning £15 to spend at Just Tracy's.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Really love that card Linda - it looks even prettier for real! Jill x

Tracy said...

Lovely Card Linda I love the fringing.

Karen K said...

Hi Linda, this is just lovely, what a great stamp set that is.

Guess whose SU order arrived today, very excited with all the pretty things. Ordered myself a heat gun too and some bakers twine, I am looking forward to some creating.

k x

Rebekah said...

This is fabulous I love the fringe idea perfect for the flowing challenge hugs Rebekah xx