Followers

Friday, 17 February 2012

Two more

I made another two cards from the scraps of paper from the card I made in this post.
scrap 1
The first card all I've added is one of the rosette flowers that came with the Artful Delight kit and a sentiment from Inkylicious using SU's Early Espresso ink pad.
scrap 2
The second card I've used a couple of the stamps which also came with the kit - these are by Paper Smooches. I've coloured the image in using my Promarkers. The ribbon also came with the kit.

Very simple cards, but I'm really pleased that I managed to get 3 cards out of one piece of cardstock and three 6 x 6 pieces of paper,

4 comments:

Karen K said...

Oh these are fabulous, what a great scooter, love them both

k x

angelwhispers said...

Just love these and you are just so good getting them all from one piece of card stock! Have a lovely weekend Chanelle xx

Jill said...

What great cards Linda, just love that scooter! Jill x

Marja Rolfes said...

Fun cards Linda!!!!! I love the rosette and the scooter!!!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja