Followers

Sunday, 26 February 2012

So thankful

that my working day is over - it was a long 10 1/2 hours! After seven days of work I now have two whole days off. Having said that I am thankful that I have a job which provides me with the money to do most of what we want to do.

I'm thankful for good friends. I think there is a naughty crafting trip taking place tomorrow with a crafting buddy who like me is very easily led by all things crafty - lunch is also on the menu so an enjoyable day will be had I am sure.

I'm also very thankful that my dear hubby cooks my tea for me most nights and has it waiting for me when I get home from work.

3 comments:

catherine said...

Enjoy your time off work and it sounds like you been working hard. deserve a trip out
x catherine

angelwhispers said...

Enjoy your two days off Linda they are well deserved!! Hope you have a fab lunch with your crafty friend and at least if you are easily led tomorrow you have earned it!! Love Chanelle xxx

Karen K said...

We do have so much to be thankful for my friend, and I am thankful for having you in my life.

K x