Followers

Saturday, 25 February 2012

So sweet.

Crafting I have found is a great way of making friends - I have made so many either through craft groups, demos, penpal requests and blogging. Through blogs I have made friends with Marja of Dutch Tulip blog and we recently exchanged gifts. I had a duplicate Unity stamp which I was pretty sure Marja would like and be able to make good use of and in exchange she kindly offered to make me a cupcake keychain. It is so sweet and so exquisitely crocheted - I just love it - thank you Marja.

cupcake

5 comments:

Marja Rolfes said...

Yeay for you getting the cupcake and liking it!!!!!!! Have a blessed weekend Linda!!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

angelwhispers said...

Linda this is just yummy and how sweet it being so small! It's just wonderful having all these lovely crafty friends and great to be able to help each other in different ways too! Love Chanelle xx

catherine said...

This is such a cute cupcake and scrummy colours. Thanks for popping over to my other side and I hope you like what I'll be putting on there. have a nice weekend
x catherine

Julie said...

Oh wow! So adorable

Larisa said...

wow! it looks so yummi! Great little cake))