Followers

Friday, 24 February 2012

Less is More - For You

The challenge this week on the Less is More blog is too use punches or die cuts. I've used one of my Martha Stewart punches to create a decorative piece of background paper. The paper came from a Trimcraft paper pad called Song Bird. The centre stamp is from a retired SU Hostess set called Cute by the Inch and has been punched out using a CM square punch. This was then matted onto a nestie scallop square die which I've inked around the edge using SU's Certainly Celery ink pad.
lim

7 comments:

Karen K said...

Oh wow, this is just gorgeous I love it... I don't really understand how you made it but I love it.

k xxx

angelwhispers said...

Linda this is superb and just love the sentiment in the middle so gorgeous! Chanelle xxx

Susan said...

A gorgeous card, Linda!! Love that MS punched layer!!

catherine said...

Love this card Linda and looks so stylih
x catherine

Chrissie said...

Simply fabulous!
Sorry I'm a little late getting to see your card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Doreen said...

This is fabulous ,quite classy.xxx

Jill said...

Hi Linda, what a yummy looking cake and I just love that card, how great is that??
Thanks for the comment on my blog... mmm... I remember those far off days when I didn't know anything about stamping!! Jill x