Followers

Tuesday, 28 February 2012

It's getting there

I didn't get as much of the boxer stitched up last week as I had hoped, but in fairness I only really had Saturday afternoon to sit down and do any. The last puppy at least now has half a head which only really leaves the other half of his head and the grasses behind him.
DSCF9967
I'm hoping that as I will be on an early shift for three days this week that I will get the chance when I get home to add a few more stitches each day.
Today I have a visit to the midwife - not for me - it's for Colette, I'm only going along to look after Logan and then the excitement of taking mum food shopping.

5 comments:

Marja Rolfes said...

It looks wonderful!! What a job!
Have a good week Linda!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Karen K said...

It's coming on now Linda. I think I am going to crack any day now and break open my lighthouse.....

It's really hard not having a project.

I have just given all my world of cross stitch, Jane Greenoff and other mags to the local stitching shop, who sells them at 50p each and money goes to Cystic Fibrosis.
There were some lovely projects but I wasn't tempted to keep them -have not looked at them for over 6 years LOL

K xx

catherine said...

Coming along really well. I love the colours of the dogs
x catherine

Ruth said...

Thanks for the following on my blog, am delighted to return the favour and what a gorgeous piece you are working on, the boxers are lovely.

Julie said...

This is going to be stunning on the wall when completed.
Hope all went well with the midwife visit.