Followers

Friday, 10 February 2012

Flower Power with Crafty Purple Frog

Sorry I'm a day late with my posting - my cold which I thought was getting better, wasn't and so it has affected my energy levels greatly this week - not the best way to spend my first weeks leave! Anyway this morning I finally managed to put together a card for this fortnights challenge on the Crafty Purple Frog.



Here is what you could win this time.....1st prize is the new Valentines paper set and 2 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog
2nd prize is the new Valentines paper set and 1 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog
3rd prize is the new Valentines paper set from The Crafty Purple Frog
To win these prizes we want you to put some flowers on your creations. They can be in the image or on the papers or embellies.



cpf

I have used the lovely Dragonflies decoupage from Crafty Purple Frog along with two of the lovely papers that are on the new Valentine papers set. I've matted the image and papers onto SU's Taken with Teal and also used some Kaiser lace and a EK Success flower border punch to go across the card. The flourishes came from a spellbinders set I had and the flower was created using my new Nellie flower and emboss punch set and a few gems added from my stash.


I hope you'll take a look at what the rest of the DT have come up with for this challenge and welcome the new DT members too. I also hope you'll have a go at the challenge and give yourself the opportunity of winning such a great prize too.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oooh its a pretty card as well Linda. Hope your cold starts getting better soon. Jill x

Karen K said...

This is gorgeous Linda, sorry to hear you have been unwell this week, get well soon.

k xxx

angelwhispers said...

Linda you poor thing what a shitty week off lets hope you get better quickly and can enjoy the rest of your leave!

Just love your design the image is just perfect with these beautiful papers! Chanelle xxxx