Followers

Saturday, 11 February 2012

All Buttoned Up with Jingle Belles challenge

Thank goodness my crafting energy levels have returned. I managed to put together my six cards for this fortnights challenge on Jingle Belles. Their theme this fortnight is to use buttons on your cards.

jb

I decided to use the word Joy from the SU Welcome Christmas stamp set and simply put a button where the 'o' goes. The embossed background card is SU's Bravo Burgandy with a strip of Old Olive designer paper and a ribbon down the side. The Joy sentiment was stamped onto a Nestie shape and I've used TH Forest Moss distress ink around the edges for it all to tie in.


Off now to take Max for a walk in the countryside and try and blow away a few more of those cobwebs that seem to be lingering around me this week!

8 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love your button "o" and that beautiful embossed background ... thanks for buttoning-up with us at jingle belles.

catherine said...

These are great and such a fab idea with the button
x catherine

Karen K said...

Oh wow, these are just gorgeous Linda and it's so lovely seeing 6 of them. K x

Marianne said...

Wow, 6 Christmas cards in one go, well done! Love the colour combo, it always works for Christmas.

lauren bergold said...

now that is a totally AWESOME design all-round and a brilliant way to use buttons! very elegant, very clever, and impressively ANOTHER *6* gorgeous cards in the xmas pile!!! (WOW!) ♥

Debbie said...

These cards are gorgeous!! Clean and simple but classy and beautiful!! Love the button for the 'o'!!!

Marie B. said...

WOW! I love the color combo you used on your set of cards! :)

Eveline said...

I wish I could do 6 every week. I love the cards.
Eveline.